NRGY DeFi Token Decentralized Finance Coin | NRGY Review DeFi Crypto Staking
All Details Here: http://JasonCardamone.com/NRGY
1) NRGY Staking / NRGY Uniswap – This is the first DeFi coin with an elastic supply, which means that new coins can ONLY be minted and produced if new liquidity comes in. It is also the first DeFi coin where every holder is also a liquidity provider. It is like the App Store of DeFi. A LOT of developers will want to build apps on it because it is so liquid.
2) This is the world’s first true DeFi coin as there are zero advantages to the creators of the coin. There are no developer fees, pre-mined supply that someone keeps in their back pocket, no influencer fees, etc. It is completely FAIR and a level playing field for everyone. It is designed EXACTLY the way Satoshi Nakamoto designed Bitcoin. This means that A LOT of developers will want to build apps on this coin for those reasons as well. The only advantage we all have is the same advantage Satoshi had with Bitcoin, which is that we are the first to get in.
3) This is TRULY, TRULY DECENTRALIZED. The websites of all the DeFi coins you see out there are hosted on a centralized server somewhere and have a registered domain name with someone like GoDaddy. This coin does not. It is hosted on the Interplanetary File System (IPFS), and it is lightning FAST! There is no other DeFi coins that utilizes the IPFS technology. Again, another reason why A LOT of developers will want to create apps with this coin, and a HUGE reason the crypto community WILL want in on this quickly.
4) YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR MONEY TO A COMPANY! You’re not even leaving it with an exchange. You truly have FULL control over your own funds! You put your money into a liquidity pool in the form of a smart contract and can withdraw it from the pool at ANY time. There is no need to do KYC or any of that…
✓ You are not at the mercy of any company, exchange, or government.
✓ A Fully Decentralized App Store.
✓ An Innovative New Digital Asset With User Backed Value.
✓ A Revolutionary Referral Program. (15% first level, 10% second level)
✓ A Breakthrough Investment Opportunity.
Here’s the list of ways to earn with NRGY:
1. Earn on the NRGY coin value as liquidity is increased.
2. Earn from staking NRGY @4% weekly. (100 weeks) Right now it’s MORE – 10% weekly for another couple weeks.
3. Earn 25% of staking revenue as a community builder by inviting people to use the NRGY platform. (15% Tier 1 / 10% Tier 2)
4. Earn 20% of all shared Dapp revenues. (stake holders of 25 NRGY+)
Binary Options Trading: What It’s All About
Binary options are an easy and effective way to invest money in stocks and make a little extra on the side, sometimes in less than 60 minutes. Binary means ‘two’, and in this type of trading there can be only two results: either the asset invested in will rise or drop in value.What Are Binary Options?
Binary options or digital options are a simple way for a trader to track price rise and fall in the international market. Although this type of options trading is relatively less complicated than other trading methods, the trader still needs to understand the rewards as well as risks before getting into it and using up his financial reserves.The Very Basics of E-Mini Futures Trading for the Very Beginners
Day trading e-mini futures markets can be a lucrative home business available practically to everyone who can afford $5000 or so to launch it. How to start it if you are a total trading newbie? That’s what this article is about.The Complete Guide to Using Tick Charts
While most traders are accustomed to looking at time based charts, there is another option, the tick chart. This way of looking at the markets is incredibly effective for day traders.Ground Rules for Speculators Using Hedging Techniques As a Risk Management Strategy
While hedging techniques are great, there are no guarantees when it comes to trading. These techniques are designed to help minimize your losses. At the same time, you must have realistic expectations of what they can do for you.Who Is Called a Speculator?
One definition of a speculator is someone who wants to profit from the price discrepancy between hedgers. Speculators fall into two categories: large speculators and small speculators.Analyzing Your Opponents and the Market
Futures predate stocks by several thousand years. One of the earliest recognized futures transactions was the Chinese rice futures of 6,000 years ago. In the seventeenth century, Japan instituted the first organized rice futures exchange. Japanese merchants would store rice in warehouses for future use. Warehouse holders would in turn sell receipts against the stored rice.Convert a Collar Trade Into Ratio Backspread
There are three potential scenarios for the collar position here: We can hold it until expiration, we can walk away from the trade once our target price has been hit, or we can convert it. In the preceding example we converted the collar trade into a bull call spread. In this example we will convert the collar into a ratio spread, also known as a call backspread.Spread Trading: Great Opportunities For Traders
If it can be said that one concept that has influenced every seasoned trader’s idea of what risk management can be like, that concept would be spread trading. The idea of seasonal spread trading has been around since the inception of the commodities exchanges in the United States. Based on the dual impact of storage and planting, seasonal spread trading has greatly influenced the way all types of traders, retail and commercial, interact with various commodities.Preparing to Speculate
There are a great number of speculators turned traders. They purchase courses and attend seminars, and they all maintain fantasies of becoming the next George Soros or the next “oracle of Omaha,” Warren Buffett. While these dreams are important to have, they also become an impediment to traders forming their own opinion and view of the markets. It also lays the foundation for reckless behavior and inability to grind it out.