NRGY DeFi Coin | DeFi Staking – Your Revenge on Beurax!
Learn about NRGY DeFi Coin and get started:
To learn more about NRGY Staking, affiliates or referrals, or on any of the other topics I discussed…
Contact me here on Facebook private messenger:
There is a reason why Mark Cuban LOVES DeFi! (Decentralized Finance)
1) NRGY Staking / NRGY Uniswap – This is the first DeFi coin with an elastic supply, which means that new coins can ONLY be minted and produced if new liquidity comes in. It is also the first DeFi coin where every holder is also a liquidity provider. It is like the App Store of DeFi. A LOT of developers will want to build apps on it because it is so liquid.
2) This is the world’s first true DeFi coin as there are zero advantages to the creators of the coin. There are no developer fees, pre-mined supply that someone keeps in their back pocket, no influencer fees, etc. It is completely FAIR and a level playing field for everyone. It is designed EXACTLY the way Satoshi Nakamoto designed Bitcoin. This means that A LOT of developers will want to build apps on this coin for those reasons as well. The only advantage we all have is the same advantage Satoshi had with Bitcoin, which is that we are the first to get in.
3) This is TRULY, TRULY DECENTRALIZED. The websites of all the DeFi coins you see out there are hosted on a centralized server somewhere and have a registered domain name with someone like GoDaddy. This coin does not. It is hosted on the Interplanetary File System (IPFS), and it is lightning FAST! There is no other DeFi coins that utilizes the IPFS technology. Again, another reason why A LOT of developers will want to create apps with this coin, and a HUGE reason the crypto community WILL want in on this quickly.
4) YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR MONEY TO A COMPANY! You’re not even leaving it with an exchange. You truly have FULL control over your own funds! You put your money into a liquidity pool in the form of a smart contract and can withdraw it from the pool at ANY time. There is no need to do KYC or any of that…
✓ You are not at the mercy of any company, exchange, or government.
✓ A Fully Decentralized App Store.
✓ An Innovative New Digital Asset With User Backed Value.
✓ A Revolutionary Referral Program. (15% first level, 10% second level)
✓ A Breakthrough Investment Opportunity.
Here’s the list of ways to earn with NRGY:
1. Earn on the NRGY coin value as liquidity is increased.
2. Earn from staking NRGY @4% weekly. (100 weeks) Right now it’s MORE – 10% weekly for another couple weeks.
3. Earn 25% of staking revenue as a community builder by inviting people to use the NRGY platform. (15% Tier 1 / 10% Tier 2)
4. Earn 20% of all shared Dapp revenues. (stake holders of 25 NRGY+)
Types of Accounts: Style, Sweep, and Interest-Bearing Account
Should you operate as a corporation or a sole proprietorship for purposes of deducting your trading on your taxes? I cannot say. I suggest you work with a competent tax professional in order to discover what works best for you. Many allowances that were passed through when day trading was a new phenomenon are no longer passing muster with the IRS, and you may find yourself in deep trouble if you don’t handle your situation properly from the outset.
E-Mini Trading – Much Cheaper Than the Pit Margin
It has become increasingly popular to trade e-mini markets. Many stock companies are offering these electronic markets to their clients with little to no instruction. While on the surface they may seem new and exciting, there is little to no difference between the e-minis and the pit-traded futures markets. In fact, whether you are trading the electronic markets or the pit-traded markets, the way the symbol is quoted doesn’t change. The layout of the typical futures market symbol; market, month, and year are all the same. The primary differences between the two different types of markets, e-mini versus pit, revolve around reduced commissions and margins.
What Does Forward Guidance Mean in Forex?
There seems to be a new trend in monetary policy statements lately and it is known as forward guidance. What does this entail and how can it affect forex trading?
Trading securities refers to the buying and selling of securities of listed companies in order to generate some profit as revenue in near future. Securities include stocks, bonds, debentures, equity and so on which has some expectation to earn profit on its investment and this buying and selling is done through brokers and public stock exchanges on daily basis.
Binary Options Trading Strategies: 5 Tips to Follow
Investors new to Binary Options Trading, or even those who are looking to boost their business, need to follow some sort of plan that helps them make a profit. Luckily for them, there are strategies laid down by traders and investors who have been in the business for a long time and who have used these tactics, profitably themselves.
Indonesian High Yield Bond Market Structure and Opportunities
Global investor demand for Indonesian corporate paper increased substantially in 2012 and 2013 after the rating upgrade of Indonesia to investment grade early last year and investors looking for exposure in the country’s strong growth story (Indonesia’s GDP growth averaged above 6.0% over the last five years). Majority of the global bonds issued are USD-denominated and are non-investment grade due to the sovereign rating cap (Baa3/BB+/BBB-).
Understanding Perpetual Bonds
Perpetual securities are fixed income securities with no fixed maturity date. Perpetual issuances are done by credits from the investment grade space, preferably with Sovereign-Owned Entity (SOE) background. Issuances from stable sectors get good reception from investors.
How to Start Your Day Trading Business Part 3
In this article, we discuss the importance of practicing your trading before risking capital. Do everything you can to avoid making costly mistakes.
How to Start Your Day Trading Business – Part 2
Let’s recap the first article quickly. In the first article I showed you how important it is for you to have a trading plan or methodology that is simple to follow and I gave you the reasons why. Have you started to research some different trading methods, perhaps started to implement some into any trading you are currently doing? Remember that power comes from taking action, so start thinking about the kind of person you are and the kind of person you will be as a trader and fit a methodology in with that personality.
How to Start Your Day Trading Business Part 1
How many times have you purchased something that you were sure would help you to achieve your dreams and it only collected dust on the shelf? I don’t believe that knowledge is power as the old saying would have you believe. I believe that knowledge coupled with action is true power, so I want to make a deal with you right here and now. I promise to impart as much wisdom as I can in these short articles but you must promise to read them all, take notes and practice to become the next great trader.