Forsage BUSD: $45,000 in First 72 Hours!


Forsage BUSD smart contract can be highly profitable. If you live outside the United States, sign up at my referral link here: http://forsage.io/b/1g87i3/ (confirm it’s ID 77 before enrolling)


*Spill-over not available to those who live inside the United States.

Forex Terminology For Beginners – ONE

There are plenty of great forex glossaries to be found online. But for the absolute beginner it is useful to reduce these huge lists to a much more manageable size by isolating the most basic terms. These are the terms that you must understand and feel confident with during the period of learning to trade on your practice account.

8 Reasons Not to Do Internet Trading

Most people are aware that you can potentially earn a lot of money through Internet trading and investing, all from the comfort of your own home. This article gives 8 reasons why you should be very careful in this area. Internet trading is a very specialized market, and you need to have a lot of knowledge to really understand what you are doing and the risks involved.

Profitable ETF Trading Strategies – Refining the Exit Efficiency Idea

Chuck LeBeau developed a powerful analysis tool for traders called the exit efficiency index. Briefly, it’s an analytical process to examine the quality of your average trade exit within a reasonable timeframe around your actual trades. Understanding the technique will help you tune your system to typical market conditions where you are seeking to exploit your edge.

Profitable ETF Trading Strategies – Applying the Law of Large Numbers

What is the law of large numbers? What should you do if you have a positive expectancy system? How can you trade like the house?

Profitable ETF Trading Strategies – The Max Pain Concept

What do we mean by maximum pain? What is the relationship between fear and greed? What does the academic literature say about fear and greed with respect to trading?

Profitable ETF Trading Strategies – Understanding ETF Volatility

What does volatility mean? How do you measure volatility? What is the nature of the ETF volatility?

Changing Our Dominant Course For Success in 2009

While there is freedom to alter a course, everything in the universe has a tendency to self-adjust in order to bring it in line with whatever course is predominant. This is true of planets, stars and even galaxies and it is true of us as well. A planet for example will continue to have its course altered to circle a star, such as our Earth. Despite the Earths constant movement, the Suns dominant presence influences its direction.

10 Tips For the Day Trading Beginner

Most of these are a result of my own misfortunes. I think it is better to learn from someone else’s mistakes rather than your own so hopefully these will save someone out there some cash. In no particular order, these tips are all equally important.

How to Determine Stock Picks in Stock Market Today

Some people may get confused how world greatest investors such as Warren Buffet and George Soros can find the stock picks for their portfolio so that they can make profit in stock market today. The answer is quite simple as long as we have passion on stock market and put some time for doing some research. However, not all people can do the same thing because some people are just being ignorance and they just want to make quick and easy money.

Learning the Psychology of a Successful Trader

It is alleged that ninety out of every hundred traders lose money. It is also stated that day trading is around 75% psychology and the other 25% is shared between your trading system and proper money/risk management. Now I do not say that these facts are either true or false.

You May Also Like